Product Roadmapping Workshop
A strategic deep dive on creating, validating, and presenting this critical artifact. You'll learn how to align roadmap investments with your definition of product success and get buy-in from key stakeholders from engineering to sales, marketing, and senior leadership.
Product roadmaps are probably the most important artifact product managers create. They demonstrate to stakeholders how you as a PM plan to deliver value to the market based on your product strategy. However, many product managers still struggle with the process of building a great roadmap.
Imagine creating a compelling product roadmap, validating it with important internal and external stakeholders, and presenting it to leadership, engineering and others. You confidently articulate the product strategy and show very clearly how the roadmap will achieve success.
career.pm's Product Roadmapping workshop give you a strategic deep dive on creating, validating, and presenting this critical artifact. You'll learn how to align roadmap investments with your definition of product success and get buy-in from key stakeholders from engineering to sales, marketing, and senior leadership. You'll learn a proven, end-to-end process for building a roadmap.
This workshop is delivered remotely via Zoom on a single day (~8 hours) or in two 3.5-hour sessions on consecutive days or weeks. It intelligently combines lectures, discussions, and challenging group exercises.
Who is this Workshop For
- Product managers at any level of experience
- Aspiring product managers who want a professional advantage
- Aspiring product leaders who want to step up their game
- Product leaders who understand they can always improve
Greg Prickril is a co-founder at career.pm and has delivered products at IBM, Microsoft, and SAP in a career spanning more than 20 years. He's also helped hundreds of PMs and PM organizations of all sizes define compelling roadmaps.
Daniel Zacarias is a global expert on prioritization and a widely read blogger on product management topics. Daniel is a co-founder of career.pm and has helped clients around the world build strategic product roadmaps.
- Understand what a roadmap is and its relationship to product strategy
- Follow a predefined process for creating, validating, and presenting a product roadmap
- Explore collaborative approaches for prioritizing and aligning product roadmap investments
- Know how to present a product roadmap to various stakeholders, including executive leadership and customers.
- What is a roadmap?
- Defining Product Success
- Managing and Aligning Stakeholders
- Capturing Product Roadmap Business Context
- Balancing Roadmap Investments
- Managing Conflict Around Roadmap Priorities
- Presenting a Product Roadmap
No scheduled cohorts for this course right now
Need a different time?
If you're interested in this workshop but we don't have upcoming cohorts or their times don't suit you, sign up below and we'll be in touch.