Product Launch Essentials for PMs Workshop
7+ hours of hands-on exercises and Q&A to learn a step-by-step process to launch products with confidence and get answers to your most pressing product launch questions.
Learn How a Product is Launched in a Day
So much work goes into building a great product! It's surprising how little most PMs know about product launches. It doesn’t make much sense for you and your team to work so hard to build a product to have it fail due to a bad product launch. Thousands of PMs are asking themselves:
- Who should drive a product launch?
- What are the most critical launch activities?
- What are product managers expected to contribute to a product launch?
- How do I know my product is ready for launch?
Imagine participating or driving in a product launch with confidence. You know when a product launch is necessary and are prepared to help make the launch a success. You can request the appropriate contribution from other disciplines and manage launch progress to make sure no balls get dropped.
In this workshop, we decompose a product launch into a set of simple, executable concepts and practices giving you the insight, best practices, and techniques you need participate in or drive a product launch with confidence.
Who is the workshop for?
This workshop is for experienced product managers and product owners who would like to have a positive impact on product launches in the organization whether they are driving the product launch or participating in a launch driven by others.
How is the workshop structured?
The workshop emphasizes practice with team exercises based on a solid theoretical foundation. Ample time is reserved for discussions and Q&A sessions with instructors to discuss your launch questions.
The course is designed around two 3.5-hour sessions on consecutive days (see schedule for details).
What do you get?
- 2 sessions (totaling 7 hours) with practice materials
- One 1:1 follow-up coaching session
- "Office hours" to ask questions in a group setting
Dave Daniels, founder of BrainKraft, is a global expert on product launches. The BrainKraft Product Launch Framework is becoming the de facto standard for driving highly successful product launches.
Daniel Zacarias is a global expert on product management and co-founder at career.pm, has implemented product management and development best practices across a wide range of companies, from startup to enterprise.
In his 20-year career, Greg Prickril has delivered products at IBM, Microsoft, and SAP. He's also helped hundreds of PMs improve their prioritization fundamentals in courses and workshops around the world.
- What is a product launch and when is it appropriate?
- What are the key phases of a product launch?
- Launch team roles and responsibilities
- Understand the timing of launch planning and related activities
- Defining product launch success
- Understand the role of a product manager in a product launch
- Engaging with stakeholders to ensure product readiness
- Avoiding common launch mistakes
- Monitoring launch performance to identify opportunities for acceleration
- Reviewing launch performance and lessons learned
No scheduled cohorts for this course right now
Need a different time?
If you're interested in this workshop but we don't have upcoming cohorts or their times don't suit you, sign up below and we'll be in touch.