Presentation Skills Workshop
7+ hours of hands-on practice to learn all the tricks and techniques you need to present product ideas, roadmaps, and strategy with ease and confidence.
We’ve all heard that communication skills are critical for PMs. In my 20 year career, I’ve worked with a multitude of PMs as a PM myself, a consultant, trainer, and coach, and I have to ask myself why so many PMs are really bad at giving presentations. If you don’t think that applies to you, think again. In this workshop I’ll give you all the tricks and techniques I’ve learned presenting new product ideas, business cases, roadmaps, and more to leaders of some of the biggest software companies in the world. Giving great presentations is something you can learn! With a little guidance and practice, you’ll be giving amazing presentations with ease and confidence in no time.
This workshop is delivered remotely via Zoom.
Who is this Workshop For
- Product managers at any level of experience
- Aspiring product managers who want a professional advantage
- Aspiring product leaders who want to step up their game
- Product leaders who understand they can always improve
- Create a breakthrough in your ability to make presentations
- Radically improve your confidence in giving all kinds of presentations
- Learn a structured approach to preparing for important presentations
- Adopt simple tips and techniques that will immediately improve your presentation skills
- Introducing yourself
- Reintroducing yourself
- Overcoming Aversion
- Telling Great Stories
- Elevator Pitching
- Planning for a Presentation
- Presenting to Executives
- Pitching a Business Model
- Pitching a Roadmap
- Pitching a Business Case
- Pitching an Idea
- Personal Follow-up Plan
No scheduled cohorts for this course right now
Need a different time?
If you're interested in this workshop but we don't have upcoming cohorts or their times don't suit you, sign up below and we'll be in touch.