Product Management Foundations Boot Camp
A unique, exciting mix of live, interactive sessions, challenging individual and group exercises, and recorded lectures to give you the end-to-end perspective on the product management discipline coupled with the guidance you need to immediately apply what you learn.
career.pm’s Foundation-level Online Boot Camp offers aspiring and practicing product managers a unique, exciting mix of live, interactive sessions, challenging individual and group exercises, and recorded lectures to give you the end-to-end perspective on the product management discipline coupled with the guidance you need to immediately apply what you learn.
This version involves self-study preparation (watching recorded lectures, completing exercises) for 4 weekly, two-hour online sessions. Roughly 90 minutes of self-study and preparation are required for each session. Read more about course content here.
What You Get
Beyond the online sessions, video lectures and course materials, you’ll get:
- Two 30-minute follow-up coaching sessions to help you overcome operational obstacles and apply what you learned in the course
- Templates and examples that allow you to increase your effectiveness immediately
- 6 months of access to career.pm‘s online set of resources, including career development tools, online courses, Tools and Templates, Learning Paths, our Slack community, and more
- 1 year of unlimited access to recorded lectures (new lectures are added regularly)
- 20% discount on other career.pm boot camps and courses
This course is taught by Daniel Zacarias and Greg Prickril, the founders of career.pm. With decades of experience behind them on multiple continents, Daniel and Greg will distill the essentials you need to master product management and share battle-tested approach to increase your effectiveness. Read more about Daniel and Greg here.
All courses feature guest speakers sharing their knowledge, hard-won experience and productivity hacks. Featured speakers vary between cohorts.
The course is designed to build your network by introducing you to other product managers with whom you will work on course exercises and share opportunities and challenges. Our students make contact in our courses that last throughout their careers!
This course prepares you for internationally recognized product management certification. For more details, contact us.
Along with the live sessions, you'll be going through these courses